Saturday, October 3, 2009

No No Werido

Has had a weird day. While shopping a Sam's I go to get a pop from the fountain and a very old man comes up next to me and looks right at my chest and begins to tell my how he loves lavender (the color of my shirt) the whole time he never takes his eyes from my chest. I mean really he was like 80 not that being younger would have been okay and it wasn't even like the girls were hanging out. I didn't say anything to him just looked at him like he was a weirdo. Then he says "nice very nice" then leaves. I was floored. I mean really. No no weirdo's.

3 comments:

Terina Dee said...

PHHHAAAA! Sorry, I'm laughing. That never has happened to me, but you write it so I can feel exactly as if it were. HAAAAA!!! and Yuck.

LoraBelieves said...

:D, I've read your post at least three times, just 'cause it makes me laugh. NO NO WIERDO!!

Shana said...

EWWW!!! That gives me the creeps! You should have slapped him! Now that would have made for a more interesting blog post! :)