Thursday, October 29, 2009

Prego!

Well yes it is true I am pregnant. Wooot I know. Well I had my youngest three years ago and both pregnancy's were very hard on me. I was really sick. After Tayla we thought we were done. Well Eli decided to go get the snip surgery about two months. So his letter came in the mail to fill out and bring in at his appointment. Well we sat at dinner that night and both of us just felt it was wrong to get the surgery so we decided to pray about it. Two days later we had no worry that we were supposed to try again. Three weeks later wamo I am pregnant! Three weeks and I was already late. It took nine months with Torin and five months for Tayla. So now I am very confident that God has a plan and I am meant to be pregnant with this child at this time. I am excited to see what God has in store for us.

No comments: