Sunday, February 1, 2009

Never ending

So my Torin is sick yet again.16 days after having his tonsils out he has a fever and his body hurts (joints and head). Last night he was up most of the night throwing up. Today he has not been throwing up. It is hard because Tayla is not sick so she is stir crazy and I am exhausted. After I got hardly any sleep last night she was up bright and early. I tried to get eli to get up to take care of her but I guess he had a head ache cause I didn't get him awake until 10:30. He said he had a had ache. I just am done. I wish my poor son didn't have to be sick. Can you imagine having strep throat for 3 1/2 weeks then have your tonsiles taken out then about 5 to 7 days after you stop hurting from that you get sick again. I will take him to see his Dr Monday. He either has just a normal cold, the flu, or Rhumatic fever. I just hat seeing him in pain. I have been clean every toy in my house. I have bought immunity building drinks and new vitiamens. I know over board but I am desperate. So hope all is well with everyones family.

1 comment:

Bre said...

I'm so sorry you guys have been through so much. I am glad he seems to be doing better now!! I had fun tonight!!!