Tuesday, January 27, 2009

New day

Okay well Torin is finally almost all better. I did not have to give him any pain medican yesterday. WOOOT! My little Tayla has been having a runny nose but no other symptoms. No cough, or fever. I am thankful to our heavenly father for helping my kids and well family. We have had so many blessings that I am truly grateful. My kids have been sick for a while but even in that time God has never fogot me he has helped me and carried me at times. So last Sunday My brother and sister-in-law came over after my kids went to sleep and we played games and ate cheese dip. It was great fun. I want to play again soon. We were blessed enough to buy a car yesterday. We have been thinking about it for a while but we did not want a car payment and have full coverage insurance. Yesterday Eli found on the internet by chance a Mazda MPV. It is a 2000 and only had a 100,007 miles. Mazdas are good about lasting a long time so it has alot more miles left on it. It has three rows of seats, a sun roof, front and rear air, and an alarm. It is great. The best part is we did not have to get a car loan. I will post a pic when it is warm enough to go out side.

1 comment:

Shana said...

That is AWESOME! You are gonna have to go on a road trip with all that nice big car space now. :)
I LOVE having a bigger car with kids, it makes it so much nicer.
I'm glad your kiddos are feeling better.
We need to get together soon!