Saturday, January 10, 2009

The moon

Okay so I have made my trip to the moon and it was great. Tayla did not really want to come but she did. She went home early but Maquinna (sorry Inga i can't spell it) and Torin shot all the aliens and the wild dinosaurs who had there own spaceships. So they kept us safe. I was great.

I found out Torin does have to have his tonsils out this Wensday the 14th. I am scared for him. I know he will be okay but I don't want him to in pain. As a mother I hurt along with my children and it hurts bad to watch them in pain. I know he needs this so I trust God will confert him. Well I am going to end this so I can watch a show.

2 comments:

Shana said...

I'm so sorry to hear about Torin and his tonsils. It is so hard to watch your children go through pain. But, I know he will feel SO much better when this is all over.
I had mine out when I was 16 yrs old and it wasn't too fun. But it made a world of difference after I was healed up.
We will be thinking of you on the 14th! You need to call me when he is feeling better so we can have a girls night out to a movie or dinner or something. You will need one after tending sick children for so long.

Shana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.