Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Great

Well the kids have been feeling better for about a little over a week now. Great! Well I hope everyone had a great Happy Valentines day! Me and Eli cooked and had our friends and family over and played games. Its was great. The kids loved it to. They liked making all the Valentines day cards. I have been trying to get my hair to look normal again. It is starting to look somewhat normal. I need to get it dyed one more to make it look good. I just need to get the money now. Eli had Monday off and I have been having a really bad headache. So on Monday I took a nap I layed down at 11:30 and slept till 3:00. Crazy I know I can't believe I slept that long but I felt better. I was even able to sleep that night to. Well I need to fix breakfast now.

3 comments:

Terina Dee said...

YAY! YAY! I loved your comments in class yesterday! Life is whatever we choose to make it irrespective of what we have been given! YOU GO GRILL! (My son's encouragement.)

Bre said...

I had such a good Valentines at your house! I'm soo happy the kids are better

LoraBelieves said...

I'm still missing you! Hope things are good this week.