Monday, March 2, 2009

Big Girl




Well this Saturday we went to get Tayla her big girl bed. She has been in a toddler bed for a while so it was time she got her twin. Not only does it give me somewhere to sleep when all the kids wind up in my bed it is a real mattress. No longer does she have to sleep on that hard baby bed mattress. Really who would want to sleep on one of those. She loves it. We only set it on the box spring on the floor so it is not to tall. She would not pose for pictures on it. Oh well. She is growing so big. She is a handful at times but I would not trade her for anything (not even the same girl who minds everything I say) She would not be the same. I love her and all the excitment she brings. Tayla has a wounderful spirt that shines. God truly blessed our lives when he gave her to us.




I had to add Torins master castle with the dinosaurs. He LOVES dinosaurs.

1 comment:

LoraBelieves said...

Cute pictures of Torin. I like how you said you wouldn't trade her even for a different version of herself that always did what you said. You are a special person. Not in the "special" kind of way, but as in the exceptional kind of way.