Friday, November 18, 2011

It has been awhile.

It has been a min since the last time I wrote but here is an update. I now have a soon to be 7 year old, a 5 year old, and a 16 month old. Torin is reading and doing lots of math. He is doing very good in school although he hates it with a burning passion. Torin is an old soul with a lot of emotions in him. Tayla is LOVING school. School was made for her. She is just a wonderful girl and you cant help but smile when she is around you. You will never see her with out her wanting to tell you something or just singing a song. Talin is the type of person who will get into everything and I do mean everything. He will dump buckets out so he can use them to reach things. If I baby proof something he has/will figure out a way around it in a day. He just is happy. I am a happy mother with a husband who loves me in every way. Thank you Heavenly Father!

No comments: