Saturday, July 10, 2010

Talin Russel

Here is how it goes.

Talin was born by c-section July 6 at 9:18 am. The c-section took 2 hours because I wouldn't stop bleeding and then they had to get x-ray in there because one of the nurses miss counted something so they thought they left it in me but woot it wasnt. So two hours later and I finaly get to go see and nurse my baby. When they wheel me in the room my mother has my baby. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR I wanted to claw her armw off to see another femal with my baby before I even get to hold him. I am better about that now though, So Talin was 8 lbs 9 oz and was very hungry when he came out. His blood sugar got low cause he had to wait so long to nurse but that was soon fixed also. He swallowed so fluid that they had to suck out that he had to throw up over the next few days to. That was very scary cause we would have to stick the sucker thing down his mouth to get it out but that to didn't last long and he is fine ou that. I am going on 4 days of complete horazontal bed rest only get up to pee and lay back down because I got a spinal headach from the spinal they gave me. That is where you leak spinal fluid from the spot the placed the spinal tube at. I could have got a blood patch to fix it but there are a lot of ricks with it so this is the other thing that will fix it. Laying flat and drinking lots of fluid and caffine. I am able to sit and walk around moe today then everbefore so I think anther day and I should be good. The pain from c-section is very mild this time so no I can see the end of the road of this very long journey. Oh and one thing that shocked me at the birth was all of Talins thick black hair. It is beautiful.

2 comments:

Bre said...

Thanks for sharing all that, a couple things I didnt even know yet :) I love that baby boy of yours!

Shana said...

I'm so glad that you and baby are okay. I will call and come visit you soon. Let me know if you need anything.