Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Party

Well we had Torins 4th birthday party last Saturday. It was a blast in spite of my little Tayla had a 102 fever. Alot of his friends didn't get to come but my mom and my sisters kids came, Zack and Bre, and Tommy and Trica. So he still had a GREAT time. He was so excited he has had this idea of the perfect birthday cake. Well he has told me down to the last detail and me and Bre made it happen. It was a blast and I would just like to tell you Zack and BreAnne that I love yall. You to make my kids so happy and I hope your kids will like me as well. :)








3 comments:

LoraBelieves said...

Your cake turned out great! I love the fire on top your volcano. I hope his birthday was a happy day.

Shana said...

I'm glad that it was a great time. I'm sorry that we weren't able to bring Alyssa. I know she would have loved that cake.
We are leaving in the morning for our long trip to Wyoming, so I won't see you for awhile.
Merry Christmas to you and your family! We will have to get together when we get back.

PS Thanks for those ribs. Tell Eli they were YUMMY! :)

Bre said...

I love you!! I promise my kids will too :)