Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanksgiving

Top ten things I am thankful for!

1. My Heavenly Father and his love for me.

2. The Holy Spirt. He keeps me out of a lot of trouble.

3. My kids. They make me so happy and mad but both emotions I could not live with out. The fill every inch of my heart. I truly know what it means to love and be loved unconditionally. Having kids helped me to truly understand how our Heavenly Father loves us. (not to mention I had to get up 4 times so far to get something for one of them and I am only on #3)

3a. Torin- his personality is so calm and sweet. He is very caring and hates to see people sad. He sings Twinkle twinkle Little Star for Tayla every time she is sad. He needs to learn about everything in detail. He is just like his dad in many ways and like me in others. He is very emotional like me and very curios like his father. He also says he grew from another planet and took a space ship to come live with us. That is how he is so smart.

3b. Tayla- She is very head strong and very loving wrapped up in one little body. She can make you smile just watching her. She shines with self-confidence and determination. She makes me learn things about myself every day. She is not afraid to go first. She tends to lead her brother. She challenges me to be a better mother. She loves to sing and she gets very focused when working on things. She shines with beauty.

4. My wonderful husband. He is so good to me. He tries hard to make me happy. We are traveling the same path. We may be at different parts of that road but we are heading in the same direction. He is my knight in shining armor. He swept in and road away with my heart. I am so grateful that he is my first everything and he will be my last.

5. I am grateful that I have wonderful sister-in-laws. They help me to learn more about my self. They also give me great tips on being a mother.

6. I am grateful for where I came from. It has made me the person I am today. I am very happy with who I am.

7. I am grateful for my church family. They are wonderful people who I love to get to know.

8. I am grateful for my Grandma. She has worked so hard her whole life and still works to take care of people. She has great insight.

9. I am grateful for the couples of hours I get to spend alone with my husband at night after the kids go to sleep.

10. I am also grateful for Mac Chickens from Mac-E-D's. I don't know how to spell them but I really love them things.

No comments: