Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Craziness

Sometimes I enjoy duing meaningless surveys that random people send me. They have some of the craziest questions but I think they are kinda fun. You may learn to much about me so don't read if you want to judge me. Wow that sounded rude I didn't mean to be rude. Ok any way here we go. :)

1. Have you ever been searched by the cops?
Yes when I was arrested. My sister was cracked out when she came home when I was 18 and we got into a fist fight. Cops were called and well.

2. Do you close your eyes on roller coaster?
No because you couldnt pay me to ride one.

3. When's the last time you've been sledding?
When I lived with my mom and real dad in Okhema. That town is the best for sledding.

4. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone?
With someone. How about my husband and two kids wind up all in the bed together at some point.

5. Do you believe in ghosts?
No

6. Do you consider yourself creative?
Sure

7. Do you think O.J.
killed his wife?
Uh yes

8. Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie?
Don't care

9. Can you honestly say you know ANYTHING about politics?
More then any one wants to here. But everyone needs to start prepareing there food storage. With in 4 years we are all going to be in trouble.

10. Do you know how to play poker?
Nope

11. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?
No

12. What's your favorite commercial?
I Tvo

13. Who was your first love?
Elijah Robert Brue

14. If you're driving in the middle of the night, and no one is around you, do you run a red light?
No

15. Do you have a secret that no one knows but you?
No Bre knows all my secrets. Some even my hubby dosent know.
Dun dun du


16. Boston Red Sox or New York Yankees?
Huh

17. Have you ever been Ice Skating?
When I was in the 2nd grade

18. How often do you remember your dreams?
Often the sometime desterve me. Like when I got my nails done from my hubbys friend in our bathroom then went to get into bed and my mom was in my bed with some lind of nightgown. Tramitized.
Ahhhh Flashbacks No No bad dream


19. What's the one thing on your mind?
Fried turkey

20. Do you always wear your seat belt?
Always

21.What talent do you wish you had?
Breath under water

22. Do you like Sushi?
No

23. What do you wear to bed?
PJ pants and a tee shirt

24. Do you truly hate anyone?
no

25. If you could sleep with one famous person, who would it be?
Sorry hubby but I would so hit Vin Diesel (Shame on me)

26. Do you know anyone in jail?
Yeap my sister

27. What food do you find disgusting?
Bloody meat

28. Have you ever made fun of your friends behind their back?
No

29. Have you ever been punched in the face?
To many times to count

30. Do you believe in angels and demons?
Yes

No comments: